Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Finding the best all-inclusive honeymoon resorts in the USA can be challenging. Unlike many resorts across the Caribbean and Mexico, there aren’t a lot of options.
But that doesn’t mean there aren’t any! Luckily for you, there are some all-inclusive US honeymoon packages and several mostly inclusive resorts that’ll make your romantic getaway amazing.
So check out below for the 19 best all-inclusive honeymoon resorts in the United States that you don’t need to get out your passport for!
Table of Contents
- 19 of the Best All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts in the USA
- All-Inclusive US Honeymoon Packages
- 1. Sandpiper Bay, Port St. Lucie, Florida
- 2. Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, Little Torch Key, Florida
- 3. Bungalows Key Largo, Key Largo, Florida is an Incredible All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resort in the United States
- 4. Golden Magnolia Resort, Flagler Beach, Florida
- 5. The Lodge on Little St. Simons Island, St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 6. Denali Backcountry Lodge, Healy, Alaska is One of the Best All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts in the US
- 7. Kennicott Glacier Lodge, Glennallen, Alaska
- 8. The Resort at Paws Up, Greenough, Montana is One of the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the US
- 9. Triple Creek Ranch, Darby, Montana
- 10. Ranch at Rock Creek, Philipsburg, Montana
- 11. Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa, Tabernash, Colorado
- 12. Dunton Hot Springs, Dunton, Colorado is One of the Best All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts in the US
- 13. Rush Creek Lodge & Spa at Yosemite, Groveland, California
- 14. Vermejo, Raton, New Mexico
- 15. Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, Tucson, Arizona
- 16. Miraval Austin Resort & Spa, Austin, Texas
- 17. Miraval Berkshires Resort & Spa, Lenox, Massachusetts
- 18. Twin Farms, Barnard, Vermont
- 19. The Inn at Ocean’s Edge, Lincolnville, Maine
- All-Inclusive Honeymoon Packages in the USA Tips
19 of the Best All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts in the USA
From ranches tucked away in the mountains to tropical beach resorts, this is the list of all-inclusive honeymoon resorts in the US.
- Sandpiper Bay, Port St. Lucie, Florida
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, Little Torch Key, Florida
- Bungalows Key Largo, Key Largo, Florida
- Golden Magnolia Resort, Flagler Beach, Florida
- The Lodge on Little St. Simons Island, St. Simons Island, Georgia
- Denali Backcountry Lodge, Healy, Alaska
- Kennicott Glacier Lodge, Glennallen, Alaska
- The Resort at Paws Up, Greenough, Montana
- Triple Creek Ranch, Darby, Montana
- Ranch at Rock Creek, Philipsburg, Montana
- Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa, Tabernash, Colorado
- Dunton Hot Springs, Dunton, Colorado
- Rush Creek Lodge & Spa at Yosemite, Groveland, California
- Vermejo, Raton, New Mexico
- Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, Tucson, Arizona
- Miraval Austin Resort & Spa, Austin, Texas
- Miraval Berkshires Resort & Spa, Lenox, Massachusetts
- Twin Farms, Barnard, Vermont
- The Inn at Ocean’s Edge, Lincolnville, Maine
For more details on each of these romantic all-inclusive resorts in the USA, check it out below!
All-Inclusive US Honeymoon Packages
Dreaming of lounging by the beach with a pina colada in hand on your honeymoon? What about admiring a sunset in the mountains? Look no further than these incredible all-inclusive honeymoon resorts in the USA!
1. Sandpiper Bay, Port St. Lucie, Florida
If you’re searching for a true all-inclusive honeymoon package in the US, definitely opt for Sandpiper Bay! This ClubMed resort is located along the St. Lucie River, about halfway between Miami and Orlando.
While it is a family-friendly resort, they also have an adults-only pool and bar for all the romance by the beach.
The resort not only includes all meals, drinks, tips, and taxes, but they also include unlimited water and land sports and entertainment!
So whether you want to learn how to play tennis, go kayaking, or just lounge by the beach, you can relax without the extra costs at this all-inclusive resort.
This is an affordable all-inclusive honeymoon package as prices start at around $400 per night. Book it here!
2. Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, Little Torch Key, Florida
America’s only private island resort is an idyllic place for your beach honeymoon. This adults-only resort isn’t fully all-inclusive, but you can purchase the Culinary Paradise Package which includes a bottle of Champagne, daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner for two, and a $100 spa credit per person, per night.
Plus, the resort fee does include a welcome cocktail, valet parking, yacht transfers, non-alcoholic minibar beverages, daily newspaper, WiFi, access to paddleboards and kayaks, access to the fitness center, nightly turndown service, and staff gratuities.
This luxe resort has pristine beaches, gorgeous bungalows, a lovely pool, and a relaxing spa. The resort is very thoughtfully decorated to enhance the beach and tropical experience.
However, prices can be a bit steep at around $3,000 a night for the package. But for a stay at Conde Nast’s Top 50 Resorts in the World, it is well worth it for a romantic honeymoon resort. Book it here!
3. Bungalows Key Largo, Key Largo, Florida is an Incredible All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resort in the United States
For a honeymoon in the Florida Keys at an all-inclusive resort, check out Bungalows Key Largo. Made for adults-only, this resort is located within a botanical garden along the ocean, making it perfect for ultimate relaxation.
And this one even includes the booze! Stay in a waterfront or garden bungalow with lovely views and enjoy all the food, drinks, non-motorized watersports, daily group yoga, pools, beaches, and more without the extra costs.
Also, the rooms even have giant soaking tubs and outdoor showers!
The only things not included are gratuities, spa visits, in-room dining, excursions, and private fitness.
Catch the most beautiful sunsets on the beach and enjoy an island getaway in the US together on your honeymoon.
Prices start at around $1,000 per night. Book it here!
4. Golden Magnolia Resort, Flagler Beach, Florida
With bright and airy rooms, and even suites with giant soaking tubs, you’ll love your honeymoon at Golden Magnolia Resort.
Located along Flagler Beach, you’ll have ample beach time for your Florida honeymoon. To top it off, they have a lovely spa that’ll ensure you have the most relaxing and romantic honeymoon.
While the resort is not fully all-inclusive, you can purchase their Honeymoon & Anniversary Package that does include a bottle of sparkling wine, flowers, and fruit on arrival plus a romantic beachfront dinner for two with wine, breakfast in bed with mimosas, and a couples massage. This package costs $475.
Room prices start at around $270 per night. Book it here!
5. The Lodge on Little St. Simons Island, St. Simons Island, Georgia
Moving on from the amazing all inclusive honeymoon resorts in Florida, let’s talk about The Lodge on Little St. Simons Island in Georgia.
For the nature lovers, be fully immersed at this lodge. There are beach adventures, hiking, fishing, birding, and more!
You can either rent a room at the lodge, rent a charming cottage with views of the marshlands, or you can even rent the entire resort- perfect for a destination wedding!
Aside from that, this lodge is all-inclusive including all meals, soft drinks, recreational equipment, and naturalist-led excursions offered twice a day. It doesn’t include things like tips, alcohol, etc., though.
And don’t worry, if you want some beach time, you can take a bike to the beach for the incredible natural coastline with no crowds.
Prices start at $525 per night. Book it here!
6. Denali Backcountry Lodge, Healy, Alaska is One of the Best All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts in the US
Searching for wildlife, adventure, and mountains for your all-inclusive USA honeymoon? Alaska ticks all those boxes and so much more!
And at Denali Backcountry Lodge, you’re truly secluded, so much so that as of 2022, you get there via helicopter!
And for the adventurous couple, you can’t go wrong with one of National Geographic’s Top 10 Adventure Lodges Around the World!
This place offers up your own private cabin with incredible views and plush bedding. But the experience makes it all the more romantic. Go on guided hikes in the trail-less wilderness, go mountain biking, fly-fishing, or just relax and admire the scenery around you!
After all of that, you can wrap up your day snuggled around a fire or get a nice massage.
Oh, and if you’re really lucky, you may even be able to catch the northern lights!
This lodge includes all meals, activities, and, maybe the best part, your helicopter into the lodge that flies over Denali National Park!
Alcohol, spa visits, and personal expenses are excluded.
Prices start at around $1,650 per person, per night. Book it here!
7. Kennicott Glacier Lodge, Glennallen, Alaska
For adventurous couples who want to get even more remote, then definitely check out Kennicott Glacier Lodge. This is located in the US’s largest national park, Wrangell-St. Elias National Park in Alaska.
You can either drive here or take a scheduled or charter flight. This resort has all-inclusive packages called the Kennicott Explorer Package or the Wrangell-St. Elias Adventure Package.
Both packages include all meals and transportation to/from the lodge. The lodge itself is modeled after a mining era building. While the main lodge has smaller rooms and shared bathrooms, you can opt for the South Wing with bigger rooms, a common room, a glorious front porch, and private bathrooms.
But the exciting thing about this place is the activities! Go glacier hiking or ice climbing, river rafting, alpine hiking, mountain biking, and more!
Then, cozy up in your room or on the porch for amazing views of this wilderness.
Prices for the package start around $779 per person for 3 days/2 nights for the South Wing. Book it here!
8. The Resort at Paws Up, Greenough, Montana is One of the Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the US
For mountain lovers, there are ample ranches in the US with all-inclusive deals!
For starters, The Resort at Paws Up has luxury safari-style tents, homes, and treehouses to choose from on their 37,000 acres of land.
And with their Honeymoon Vacation Inclusive Offer, you’ll get 2-4 nights in a luxury home or tent, all meals, soft drinks, and select alcoholic beverages, a private evening horseback ride for two, a $200 activity credit, a couple’s massage, and a bottle of champagne.
And being such a large ranch, you’ll have ample activities to choose from including canoeing, ATV tours, dogsledding, skiing, biking, hiking, and even hot air ballooning depending on the season.
For those looking to relax, feel free to enjoy a leisurely bath in your safari-style tent or book a spa treatment.
And you cannot forget to admire those stunning river and mountain views!
Prices start at $1,640 per night in winter and $2,440 per night in summer. Book it here!
9. Triple Creek Ranch, Darby, Montana
Located in the Bitterroot Mountain Range in the Montana Rockies, this all-inclusive US honeymoon resort has it all!
From gourmet cuisine to exciting activities, a stay here will leave you refreshed after your wedding.
Enjoy nature at its finest with guided yoga, hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, scenic drives, and more!
Plus, if you’re searching for a great all-inclusive ski resort for your honeymoon, this place offers skiing, snowmobiling, and dogsledding for your winter honeymoon.
And it is fully all-inclusive including all meals, alcohol, and Ranch experiences. Off ranch experiences, spa visits, transfers, and personal expenses are not included.
The resort also has stunning suites, cabins, and homes for you to relax in after all of the fun activities. Each one is spacious and offers stunning views of the surrounding nature.
Prices start at $1,300 per night for a cedar cabin. Book it here!
10. Ranch at Rock Creek, Philipsburg, Montana
For a luxury dude ranch experience on your all-inclusive US honeymoon, opt for the Ranch at Rock Creek. Located in a stunning valley, you can visit year-round and partake in activities from wildlife viewing and hiking to skiing and snowshoeing.
You can either stay in the lodge, in your own luxury glamping tent, a luxury cabin, or in a historic barn.
Rates include all meals, alcohol, daily activities on property, equipment, access to the fitness center, pool, and hot tub, entertainment, and transportation to/from the airport.
Prices start at around $2,000 per night for the lodge or $2,500 for glamping tents in the low season. High season is $3,600 and $3,800 per night, respectively. Book it here!
11. Devil’s Thumb Ranch Resort & Spa, Tabernash, Colorado
With 6,500 acres of untamed wilderness, this ranch is a lovely place for a getaway. Between all the ranch activities as well as places to relax like their spa, pool, and hot tub, this honeymoon locale is perfect for mountain lovers.
For the ultimate all-inclusive USA honeymoon package, opt for the Ranch Relax & Play Getaway. This all-inclusive package includes all meals, 1 daily massage, unlimited mountain activities, and all taxes, fees, and gratuities.
Enjoy nightly relaxation as you cuddle by the fire and roast smores, or get adventurous as you go skiing, mountain biking, zip-lining, hiking, horseback riding, and more!
Prices start around $1,300 per night for the package. Book it here!
12. Dunton Hot Springs, Dunton, Colorado is One of the Best All-Inclusive Honeymoon Resorts in the US
Located in the San Juan Mountains of the Colorado Rockies, Dunton Hot Springs offers gorgeously furnished log cabins, perfect hot springs, great food, challenging trails, and even a relaxing spa.
If you’re planning a mountain honeymoon in the US, this is the place. A stay here includes all meals and beverages including alcohol, as well as taxes and service charges.
So while you could just hang out in hot springs and get pampered by massages all day, you could also get adventurous by hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, or even snowshoeing.
Prices start at $895 per night. Book it here!
13. Rush Creek Lodge & Spa at Yosemite, Groveland, California
This resort, located in the heart of Yosemite, is perfect for a national park honeymoon. Book the California Staycation Trip Package which includes lodging in a king-room in the lodge or a Hillside Villa, dinner for 1-2 evenings, daily breakfast, trail lunches for one day, one complimentary beverage per person, a welcome gift bag, and evening activities like fireside smores, games, and more.
The package starts at $348 per night. While this isn’t all-inclusive, it does offer a lot of value for your stay.
Plus, this resort offers amazing rooms and villas with stunning views of the area, and there are ample activities including hiking, games, and seasonal activities. Aside from that, you can relax in the heated saltwater pool and seasonal Pool Bar, or hit up the spa for couples massages.
It is a great place to base yourselves for a Yosemite honeymoon! Book it here!
14. Vermejo, Raton, New Mexico
For an all-inclusive US honeymoon package with ample space and nature, check out Vermejo. This resort is located on 550,000 acres of land, with 1,200 bison, 19 fishing lakes, 30 miles of streams, and more!
Plus, you can choose to stay at Casa Grande (a luxury mansion with 7 rooms), the Costilla Fishing Lodge (8 guest rooms and close to the fishing lakes), or the newly opened Turner House (10 rooms).
All offer luxurious stays with incredible mountain views.
This all-inclusive resort includes all meals, non-alcoholic beverages, and two daily activities. And there are ample activities from fishing and wildlife tours to cooking and horseback riding.
Prices start at $1,500 per night for winter and $1,800 per night for summer. Book it here!
15. Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, Tucson, Arizona
The next few resorts are from the lovely Miraval collection. This one is just outside of Tucson, making it the perfect desert escape all-inclusive US honeymoon!
This is a lovely honeymoon destination for those looking to get zen post-nuptials with their many yoga and meditation classes and spa. However, they do also offer hiking and many exercise classes. Enjoy experiences like Rise & Shine Yoga, Mountain Biking, hiking, Mindful Stress Mastery, and more.
Or kick back and relax with massages or by one of three pools. Also, enjoy their minimalistic rooms, with some even having their own fireplace or hot tub.
The Miraval Unlimited Package includes a $175 nightly resort credit, complimentary wellness activities from yoga and fitness to outdoor adventures, all meals and non-alcoholic beverages, airport shuttle service or valet, and access to all the resort amenities.
And this package includes a 5th night free!
Prices start at about $1,780 per night for the package. Book it here!
16. Miraval Austin Resort & Spa, Austin, Texas
Same concept, but with a Texan twist! Overlooking Lake Travis, this place offers very similar experiences to the Arizona resort, only you’ll be perched in the hills in this natural sanctuary.
Expect crisp and clean rooms with amazing views of Texas Hill Country.
The Miraval Unlimited Package is available here as well, and prices start at $1,360 per night. Book it here!
17. Miraval Berkshires Resort & Spa, Lenox, Massachusetts
Same concept, but in a charming mountain getaway in the Berkshires. If you’re dreaming of an autumn zen honeymoon all-inclusive USA getaway, then this is the place for you.
Plus, they even offer an Escape to the Gilded Age package that includes a $275 nightly resort credit, all meals, non-alcoholic beverages, unlimited hiking, mountain biking, group fitness, challenge course activities, and golf, a stay in a Gilded Age Mansion, and shuttle service to the airport or valet. Plus, you have access to the resort amenities like the spa, hot tubs, saunas, and more! This is only available from April 1-May 31, 2022.
However, the Miraval Unlimited Package is available here too. Prices start at $1,275 per night. Book it here!
18. Twin Farms, Barnard, Vermont
For an adults-only all-inclusive honeymoon resort in the USA that is perfect year-round, Twin Farms is it! Enjoy every season during your Vermont honeymoon, whether you want to ski on their own private mountain or take a leisurely stroll on the 300-acre estate to admire fall foliage.
A stay here includes all meals, drinks, activities, and equipment. So enjoy their delicious food, and partake in their many activities including cycling, a bee tour, kayaking, hiking, and even swimming in their pond.
In the winter, enjoy fat-tire biking, skiing, snowshoeing, and ice skating. No matter when you visit, though, be sure to sit fireside in the evening before retiring to your luxurious accommodations.
Speaking of accommodations, there are dreamy cottages, a farmhouse, and the main lodge to choose from.
Prices start at $2,650 per night. Book it here!
PS- Check out how to plan the perfect Vermont road trip!
19. The Inn at Ocean’s Edge, Lincolnville, Maine
To wrap up the most amazing honeymoon packages in the USA, we have this charming inn in Maine.
Located along Penobscot Bay, for honeymooners searching for a perfect New England getaway complete with sailing, this is the place.
While not all-inclusive, they do have a Sail & Dine package that includes 2 nights at the resort, daily breakfast, $75 dining voucher for nearby restaurants, and passage for 2 on the Schooner Surprise where you can go sailing!
The resort also has an infinity pool overlooking the ocean, a jacuzzi, and a spa. Combine that with the spacious and charming rooms and you have a romantic stay.
Prices start at $299 per night before the package. You have to call to book the package. Book it here!
All-Inclusive Honeymoon Packages in the USA Tips
Before you book one of these incredible resorts for your honeymoon, or any all-inclusive anywhere, here are a few tips:
- Read the fine print. While some places say all-inclusive, some things aren’t included such as taxes, tips, etc. Be sure to budget for those things if not included.
- Budget For Extras. Flights, spa visits, and sometimes premium alcoholic beverages aren’t included. So be sure to budget accordingly.
- Definitely Enjoy all the Amenities. I mean, you’re paying for it, so why not take up their offer of daily activities and resort credits?
- Don’t Eat/Drink Too Much. Yes, this is tempting, especially for all-inclusives that literally include all food and drinks, but don’t overdo it and ruin your trip!
Enjoy your all-inclusive US honeymoon with one of these incredible destinations!
Which of the best all-inclusive honeymoon resorts in the USA are at the top of your list?
Interested in more USA honeymoon ideas? Check out these posts!
- Best USA Honeymoon Destinations
- Top California Honeymoon Destinations
- How to Plan a Tennessee Honeymoon
- Best October Honeymoon Destinations
- Where to Honeymoon in December
- Where to Honeymoon in June
- Savannah, Georgia Honeymoon Guide
- Tybee Island Romantic Getaway
- Ultimate Getaway to the Finger Lakes
- Glacier National Park Honeymoon Guide
- Ultimate Vegas Honeymoon Guide
- 11 Best Myrtle Beach Honeymoon Suites
- Ultimate Italy Honeymoon Itinerary
Pin it here!