Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
November is the best travel month. Seriously!
Aside from it being shoulder season and low season in many destinations, we’ve even noticed that our favorite month to travel is November. In 2018, we honeymooned in Southeast Asia in November. In 2019, we explored the Christmas markets in Europe where we began our journey in November. And even this year, we’re planning a trip in November.
So we’re going to explain why this is the perfect month to travel!
Time Stamps November Is The Best Travel Month:
- 0:23- Intro
- 0:39- Updates/chat
- 6:34- Highlight of the week
- 10:27- Topic intro: November is the best travel month
- 12:06- Reason #1: Extra time off in November with Thanksgiving (USA only)
- 14:49- #2: Beginning of holiday celebrations
- 16:30- #3: It is shoulder season for most destinations
- 18:17- #4: Multiple activities happen this time of year
- 21:21- #5: Perfect time to connect before or in the middle of holiday celebrations
- 23:22- #6: Start the holiday celebrations early!
- 24:59- #7: November travel isn’t crowded
- 26:26- Wrap up
Helpful Links And Further Reading:
- Places We’ve Visited in November:
- 3 Weeks in Southeast Asia
- 10 Days in Thailand
- Guide to Koh Lipe, Thailand
- Ultimate Thailand Honeymoon Guide
- Thailand Honeymoon Cost
- Guide to Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Southeast Asia Packing List
- Guide to Siem Reap
- 1 Day in Hanoi
- Guide to Halong Bay
- Ultimate Christmas Market Trip
- European Winter Packing List
- Best Christmas Markets in Cologne
- 1 Day in Antwerp
- 1 Day in Bruges
- 4 Days in Budapest
- 2 Days in Budapest
- Podcast Episode About November Travel Destinations:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!