Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
To travel to Koh Lipe, Thailand is to be transported to a tropical paradise. Home to amazing Thai and Malaysian cuisine, stunning and vibrant coral reefs just off the shore, and plenty of soft sandy beaches to relax on, it is no wonder that this place is considered the “Maldives of Thailand.”
Today on the podcast, we’re talking all about the ins and outs of traveling to Koh Lipe. From how to get there, to where to stay, best beaches, things to do, snorkel and diving opportunities, where to eat, and more, we discuss everything you need to know prior to planning a trip to Koh Lipe.
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Travel to Koh Lipe, Thailand:
- 0:17- Intro and topic
- 1:15- Kat and Chris announcements
- 4:02- Thoughts before traveling to Koh Lipe, Thailand
- 7:37- Initial Impressions of Koh Lipe
- 14:57- Where we stayed
- 20:25- Where to stay on Koh Lipe
- 25:48- Things to do on Koh Lipe
- 34:50- Where to eat
- 41:17- Where to drink
- 51:10- Favorite food on Koh Lipe
- 52:30- Biggest surprise on Koh Lipe
- 53:22- When we went
- 54:15- Best memories and funny stories
- 59:59- Would we recommend or go back?
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Everything You Need to Know About Koh Lipe + Itinerary
- Thailand Honeymoon Guide
- Thailand Honeymoon Budget
- Southeast Asia Budget
- 3-Week Southeast Asia Itinerary
- Most Romantic Things to do in Thailand
- Best Thai Beaches
- 25 Things to Know Before Going to Southeast Asia
- Best December Honeymoon Destinations
- Ohio on Tap (from announcements)
- Things to do:
- Snorkel Tours
- Diving Tours
- Where to Eat
- Bombay India
- Castaway Resort
- Madame Yoohoo
- Sunrise Beach Restaurant
- Ten Moons
- Where to Drink
- Ten Moons
- Sea La Vie
- Home Bar (we love Nor)!
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!