Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Congrats on your upcoming wedding! It really is a magical time in a couple’s life together. But we understand how this planning process comes with challenges. Throw in creating a memorable honeymoon and it seems impossible. But we’ve got 7 tips for your honeymoon to ensure you can plan it and have a fabulous time!
Chris and I considered hiring someone to plan our honeymoon to Southeast Asia during our wedding planning days. But in the end, we planned it ourselves and it turned out better than we could’ve imagined! So we’re going to share our tips so that you can easily plan and enjoy this romantic time in your lives!
Time Stamps Tips For Your Honeymoon:
- 0:20- Intro
- 0:37- Updates/chat
- 7:09- Highlight of the week
- 14:37- Topic intro
- 16:32- #1 of the tips for your honeymoon: Consider timing
- 18:20- #2: Weighing pros and cons of going right after the wedding
- 22:45- #3: Get both parties involved
- 25:09- #4: Be mindful of finances
- 32:28- #5: Leave time for spontaneity and relaxation
- 34:23- #6: Personalize your honeymoon for you
- 37:06- #7: It is okay to do nothing
- 38:18- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Related Podcast Episodes:
- Related Blog Posts:
- Couples Travel Bucket List
- Honeymoon Gift Guide
- Couples Travel Gift Guide
- Best Honeymoon Destinations in Europe
- Planning a Thailand Honeymoon
- Honeymoon in Tennessee Tips
- Best Places to Honeymoon in December
- Honeymoon Destinations for Adventurous Couples
- Best Honeymoon Destinations By Season
- Dubai Honeymoon Guide
- Top Honeymoon Airbnbs (That You Can Actually Afford)
- Tips for Your Passport on Your Honeymoon
- 10 Reasons to Go on a Safari Honeymoon
- Where Travel Bloggers Honeymoon
- Costa Rica Honeymoon Tips
- Pros and Cons of Postponing the Honeymoon
- How to Compromise on the Honeymoon
- How to Get Luxury for Less On Your Honeymoon
- Packing Light for Your Honeymoon
- Honeymoon Budget Tips
- Where to Honeymoon Based on Your Travel Style
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!