Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
It’s officially the holiday season! As we prepare for Thanksgiving here in the US and the holidays, it is time to start thinking about what to get our friends and family. So for those shopping for their favorite duos, check out these great gifts for traveling couples that they’ll be sure to love!
Whether it is to help them pack in just a carry-on or helpful travel tools that make the perfect stocking stuffers, check out these amazing travel gift ideas for the holidays! These are all tried and true gifts that we love and are obsessed with or gift items our friends and family love and swear by!
PS- Don’t forget to check out our comprehensive 40+ gifts for traveling couples guide with all the links for where to buy them! Happy holidays, folks!
What gifts would you add? What are your favorite couples’ travel gifts? Let us know in the comments or tweet at us @wwhoneymoon, DM us on Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email me at [email protected]!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Top 20 Gifts for Traveling Couples:
- 0:21- Intro
- 1:26- Updates (rate and review!)
- 3:13- Topic
- 4:32- Couples travel gifts that are $25 and less
- 14:30- Top travel books
- 24:30- Top tech gifts for traveling couples
- 35:47- Top gifts for packing their things
- 46:38- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Check out our 40+ Gifts for Couples Who Travel for links to everything we mentioned!
- Buying for a wedding? Check out our honeymoon gift guide here!
- Love hiking? Check out our best gifts for hikers here!
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!