Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Traveling as a couple around the world is one of the most rewarding things that you can do. That being said, it certainly comes with many challenges. Therefore this week, we’re talking all about our top 10 travel tips for couples including tips on setting up expectations, how to prevent arguments, and even planning together.
We also chat about our travel blunders and issues that we experienced so that you do not have to. So be sure to comment below and let us know all about your travel tips and where you’ve made mistakes or have funny tales as well! Who knows? We’d love to read some on future episodes!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps for Top 10 Travel Tips for Couples:
- 0:14- Intro and topic
- 2:12- #1 You’ll probably argue at some point, and that’s okay
- 5:37- #2 Communicate and agree on the pace of the trip
- 10:20- #3 Get both parties involved
- 13:40- #4 Perform research about activities
- 19:43- #5 Research before heading to the airport
- 22:38- #6 Coordinate packing lists
- 26:20- #7 Compromise, compromise, compromise
- 30:36- #8 Disconnect to reconnect
- 34:24- #9 Budget in early stages and stick to it
- 40:18- #10 Say yes to the other person- it may enhance your experience
Helpful Links & Further Reading:
- Planning Together: Compromise on the Honeymoon
- Travel Mistakes: Table Mountain
- Budget Your Trip
- Perfect Romantic Weekend Getaway Guide
- Missing a Flight
- 30 Reasons to Travel as a Couple
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it Here!