Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
As a newlywed couple that has been deciding whether or not to even have kids, we made a list a while back of trips before kids. If we end up having children, we are determined to bring them across the world on adventures with us, however, some trips are not conducive for family vacations.
Some trips don’t allow children under a certain age. Other trips are significantly easier to do without having kids with you. So on this podcast episode, we break down the top 10 trips before kids that you’ll want to go on as a couple!
Whether it is an African safari or big trip made for romance, here are the best destinations to visit before having kids!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Trips Before Kids:
- 0:23- Intro
- 0:40- Updates/chat
- 4:14- What we’re thankful for
- 13:03- Topic intro and explanation
- 20:13- #1 of the trips before kids: Israel/Jordan
- 22:04- #2: Peru
- 24:37- #3: Japan
- 26:26- #4: Southeast Asia
- 28:55- #5: Morocco
- 29:49- #6: Gorilla trek (Uganda, Rwanda, or the DRC)
- 33:18- #7: African safari
- 36:28- #8: Antarctica
- 39:38- #9: Australia
- 41:08- #10 of the top trips before kids: Argentina/Chila (Patagonia)
- 42:30- Honorable mentions
- 45:36- Which trips could be easier with older children
- 50:28- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Ultimate Couple’s Travel Bucket List
- Peru Articles:
- Southeast Asia Articles:
- South Africa Articles:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!