Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). This includes (but is not limited to) VRBO, TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. Read the full disclosure policy here.
Visiting Prague for the holidays is a dream! First and foremost, there are SO many incredible Christmas markets to visit in the city. There are decorations everywhere, and the food in Prague is just the perfect winter comfort food.
In this podcast episode, we’re focusing on the best part about visiting Prague for the holidays: Christmas markets! From the iconic Old Town Square to the beautiful Prague Castle, we’re talking all about the best places to enjoy Christmas in Prague!
Which Christmas markets around Prague and in Europe do you love most? Let us know in the comments or you can reach us on Twitter @wwhoneymoon, Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected]
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Prague for the Holidays:
- 0:15- Intro
- 0:31- Updates/chat
- 2:08- Highlight of the week
- 5:57- Topic intro: Best Christmas markets in Prague for the holidays
- 9:11- #1: Prague Old Town Square Christmas Market
- 14:21- #2: Wenceslas Square Christmas Market
- 16:02- #3: Prague Castle Christmas Market
- 18:40- #4: Christmas Market at Republic Square
- 19:57- #5: The Christmas Market at Peace Square
- 21:26- #6: Tyl’s Square Christmas Market
- 22:51- #7: Christmas Market at Male Namesti
- 24:50- #8: Christmas Market Under Charles Bridge
- 27:36- Tips for visiting Prague for the holidays
- 31:37- Wrap up
Helpful Links/Further Reading:
- Related Podcasts:
- Related Blog Posts:
- Best Christmas Markets in Prague
- How to Spend 2 Days in Prague
- Visiting Vienna in December (Including the Best Christmas Markets)
- How to See All of Cologne’s Christmas Markets in a Day
- Ultimate 10 Day European Christmas Market Itinerary
- How to Spend 24 Hours in Antwerp
- 1 Day in Bruges
- Belgium Beer Guide
- 4 Days in Budapest
- 2 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend 2 Days in Vienna
- Perfect Day Trip Guide to Bratislava
- Europe Winter Packing List
- Hotel in Prague: Hotel Pod Vezi
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!