Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
We love getting to try local food and drinks while traveling, which is why when we had the chance to visit Belgium last November, we knew we wanted to make an ultimate guide to Belgian beer for you all!
What did that entail? Drinking as much beer as we possibly could, taking notes along the way, and finding the coolest brewpubs and breweries. Turns out, “research” for a beer guide involves drinking a lot of beer. We’ll “cheers” to that!
But aside from our ultimate guide to drinking beer in Belgium blog post, we decided to create our beer guide in audio form! We even included a few Belgian beers that you can find at home! So grab your favorite brew and listen to the ultimate guide to Belgian beer!
Time Stamps Ultimate Guide to Belgian Beer:
- 0:17- Intro
- 0:34- Updates/chat
- 1:35- What we’re thankful for
- 6:41- Topic intro
- 10:02- Types of Belgian beer
- 21:59- Unique glassware in Belgium
- 24:02- Other tips for drinking beer in Belgium/things to know about serving Belgian beer
- 27:05- Great places to drink beer in Belgium
- 30:53- Our favorite Belgian beers
- 33:24- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Blog Posts:
- Podcast Episodes:
- Oxford Companion to Beer (for all things beer)
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!