Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Prague is a thing of beauty. Between the charming Old Town Square and the quirky beer spas and graffiti art, Prague is where two worlds collide into one creating the perfect place to visit! But to make it easier for planning your visit, we’ve got the ultimate travel guide to Prague, Czech Republic!
I’ve been to Prague a couple of times, both in summer and winter, and I can honestly say it is fabulous either way! With lively festivals and sidewalk cafes in the summer and charming Christmas markets around the holidays, there are ample amazing things to do in Prague!
So in this podcast episode, we’re talking all about where to stay, eat, and play in the Czech Republic’s capital city!
Would you visit Prague? What is your favorite thing about this city? Let us know in the comments or message us on Twitter @wwhoneymoon, Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected]
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Travel Guide to Prague:
- 0:23- Intro
- 0:40- Updates/chat
- 6:01- Topic intro: Travel guide to Prague
- 6:54- Thoughts prior to arriving
- 9:19- First impressions
- 11:53- How to get there and where to stay
- 13:44- Top things to do in Prague
- 26:48- Top places to eat in Prague
- 31:50- Best meal in Prague
- 33:37- What to drink in Prague
- 38:12- Would we go back?
- 40:40- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading
- Planning your trip to Central Europe? Check these posts out!
- Check out these podcast episodes:
- Getting there:
- Check train prices here!
- Check flight prices here!
- Where to Stay:
- Budget: Hotel Merkur
- Mid-Range: Hotel Pod Vezi
- Luxury: Hotel Kings Court
- Things to do in Prague:
- Walk along Charles Bridge
- Go up Lesser Town Tower
- Visit Old Town Square
- Astronomical Clock
- Explore the Jewish Quarter (We recommend a tour of it- this is a fantastic tour!)
- Lennon Wall
- Prague Castle
- Prague Food Tour
- Top Places to Eat in Prague:
- Vegan’s Fresh Food
- Where to drink in Prague:
- U Kunstatu
- Prague Beer Spa
- Beer Museum
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
The Best Cologne Christmas Market Crawl You Can Do in 1 Day! - World Wide Honeymoon
Monday 4th of January 2021
[…] Travel to Prague […]
The Top Vienna Christmas Markets You Need to Visit - World Wide Honeymoon
Monday 4th of January 2021
[…] Travel to Prague, Czech Republic […]