Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
With so many options to choose from on a Peru bucket list, it can be impossible to decide what to do for your trip! So we’re here to help you out in this podcast episode.
We faced the same issue when planning our trip to Peru. We eventually decided to create our top bucket list items separately, then compare, and then plan the trip based on what was feasible and what overlapped.
It turns out that worked really well and we’re going to share with you the top Peru bucket list items, which were each our top 5, how we decided on the places we visited, what were our favorites after our trip, and what we would do differently next time.
Have you visited Peru before? What are your top things to do there? You can always comment below or you can reach us @wwhoneymoon on Twitter, @worldwidehoneymoon on Instagram, or email [email protected]
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Peru Bucket List:
- 0:23- Intro
- 0:40- Updates/chat
- 9:30- Highlight of the week
- 10:51- Topic intro: Peru bucket list
- 14:11- Top bucket list things to do in Peru
- 26:51- Our own bucket lists while planning our trip to Peru
- 31:00- What we ended up choosing for our trip
- 32:14- What were our favorite places after the trip
- 35:31- What we would do differently next time
- 40:11- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Related Podcast Episodes:
- Related Blog Posts:
- 10 Day Peru Itinerary
- Peru Packing List
- How Much Does a 10 Day Trip to Peru Cost?
- The Best Peru Amazon Lodge
- How to Choose an Amazon Lodge
- Ultimate Guide to Hiking Rainbow Mountain
- Ultimate Guide to Visiting Machu Picchu
- Perfect Sacred Valley Itinerary
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!