Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Cusco, Peru is one of the most exciting and beautiful cities that we have ever been to. When it comes to places that we’d love to stay at for a longer period of time and explore, Cusco is it. During our 10 days in Peru, we knew that we wanted to spend a few days wandering in this city, trying the best food and spotting the coolest areas to hang out. So today on the podcast, we’re talking all about travel to Cusco, Peru.
From gorgeous mountains surrounding the city to lively plazas and stunning architecture, you’ll find something to love about Cusco too.
We talk all about where to stay, best hotels, top things to do in Cusco, and, our personal favorite, where to eat in Cusco. As one of Peru’s best cities, you’ll fall in love with this exciting Andean city before exploring other parts of the Sacred Valley.
Would you visit Cusco? What are your favorite things to see here? Let us know on Twitter @wwhoneymoon, Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or send us an email at [email protected].
Shop our Peru must-haves here:
Time Stamps for Travel to Cusco, Peru:
- 0:15- Intro
- 0:32- Topic and chat
- 7:47- Thoughts prior to going to Cusco
- 12:23- First impressions of Cusco, Peru
- 16:29- Where to stay in Cusco | Best hotels in Cusco
- 21:15- When to visit Cusco
- 22:33- Things to do in Cusco
- 31:44- Where to eat in Cusco
- 38:21- Best meal in Cusco
- 41:39- Biggest surprise about Cusco
- 48:46- Would we go back to Cusco
- 49:24- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading
- Where to Stay in Cusco:
- Budget: Hotel Las Quenas (Check reviews and prices on TripAdvisor | Booking.com | Agoda)
- Mid-Range: Rumi Wasi (Check reviews and prices on TripAdvisor | Booking.com | Agoda)
- Luxury: Palacio del Inka (Check reviews and prices on TripAdvisor | Booking.com | Agoda)
- Things to do in Cusco:
- Cusco Cathedral
- Iglesia de la Compania de Jesus
- San Pedro Market
- Iglesia de San Francisco de Asis Cusco
- San Blas
- Choco Museum
- Museo Inka
- Day Trips from Cusco
- Where to eat in Cusco:
- Mr. Soup
- Chia Vegan
- Choco Museum
- Chicha Por Gaston Acurio
- Hanz Craft Beer
- Helpful articles:
- Don’t forget travel insurance! Get a quote from World Nomads.
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!
Year in Review: Top 10 Food and Drinks of 2019 - World Wide Honeymoon
Monday 20th of January 2020
[…] Travel to Cusco, Peru […]