Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Travel to Lima, Peru podcast episode!
The capital city of Peru is not only the gateway to Peru with the largest airport, but it is well worth your time than just to fly into and out of. Instead, take some time to explore the city’s best markets, learn the art of making ceviches and pisco sours, and perhaps dive into the brewery scene.
In this podcast episode, we’re exploring all of the amazing things to do in Lima, Peru in just a day!
**Correction: We mentioned that there were Michelin Star restaurants in Lima. While it is still a fantastic foodie city, there are not any Michelin Star specific restaurants.
Table of Contents
Time Stamps for Travel to Lima, Peru:
- 0:23- Intro
- 0:39- Announcement: Strangers Abroad Season 2 coming!
- 1:54- Updates
- 3:35- Topic intro
- 7:20- Thoughts prior to arriving
- 10:51- First impressions of Lima, Peru
- 15:53- When to visit Lima
- 17:13- Where to stay in Lima
- 18:50- Getting around Lima
- 20:21- Things to do in Lima, Peru
- 27:17- Best dish we had in Lima
- 30:00- Biggest surprise about Lima
- 32:57- Would we travel to Lima, Peru again?
- 34:48- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- 1 Day in Lima Blog Post detailing all of the things we discussed in this episode including things to do, where to eat/drink, and day trips!
- Other Peru Blog Posts:
- Ultimate 10 Days in Peru Itinerary
- How to Choose an Amazon Rainforest Lodge in Peru
- Best Restaurants in Cusco
- Best Day Trips From Cusco
- Top Things to do in Cusco
- Top Travel Tips for Peru
- How Much Does a Trip to Peru Cost?
- Perfect Carry-On Only Peru Packing List
- Sacred Valley in a Day
- Top Things to do in Peru
- Unique Peru Souvenirs
- Related Podcast Episodes:
- Lima Gourmet Company Food Tour
- Stranger’s Abroad Podcast
- Where to Stay in Lima, Peru
- Day Trips From Lima:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!