Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Searching for the ultimate Christmas market bucket list?
The Christmas markets in Europe are next to none. With dreamy holiday decor overhead, live Christmas music flowing throughout the stands, and the best comfort food imaginable, visiting the markets in Europe during the holiday season is an experience like no other.
In this podcast episode, we’re talking all about the top 10 Christmas markets around Europe, when they are open this year, and things to eat/drink!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Christmas Market Bucket List:
- 0:20- Intro
- 0:35- Updates/chat
- 6:11- Highlight of the week
- 7:27- Topic intro
- 7:52- #1 of the Christmas market bucket list: Cologne, Germany
- 12:14- #2: Strasbourg, France
- 14:22- #3: Tallin, Estonia
- 16:44- #4: Prague, Czech Republic
- 20:06- #5: Vienna, Austria
- 23:36- #6: Copenhagen, Denmark
- 27:16- #7: Zagreb, Croatia
- 30:09- #8: Nuremberg, Germany
- 32:36- #9: Budapest, Hungary
- 37:15- #10: Bruges, Belgium
- 40:54- Favorite Christmas markets and which is on our bucket list
- 42:33- Wrap up
Helpful Links And Further Reading:
- Related Podcast Episodes:
- Related Blog Posts:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!