Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Glacier National Park is an incredible place to visit in the US. There are over 700 miles of trails to enjoy, making the options endless if you want to go on a day hike. But what about Glacier National Park for non hikers?
Maybe you aren’t the biggest fan of getting up at the crack of dawn and hiking for 7-8 hours on a strenuous day hike. Maybe you don’t like hiking at all. Or maybe you have a couple of big hikes planned, but want to know what else you can do in between hiking in Glacier. Thankfully, this podcast episode is dedicated to the non hiking folks who want to get the most out of their trip!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Glacier National Park For Non Hikers:
- 0:16- Intro
- 0:35- Updates/chat
- 10:06- Highlight of the week
- 10:54- Topic intro: Glacier National Park for non hikers
- 12:35- #1 thing to do in Glacier National Park: Drive Going-to-the-Sun Road
- 16:01- #2: Biking
- 18:28- #3: Explore all the lakes via swimming, kayaking, boating, etc.
- 21:23- #4: Go rafting on the Flathead River
- 23:53- #5: Check out the visitor centers
- 26:52- #6: Red jammer tour
- 28:18- #7: Camping or staying in a lodge
- 31:23- Favorite experience from Glacier National Park
- 32:34- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Related Podcast Episodes:
- Related Blog Posts:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!