Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
What NOT to do in Bangkok, Thailand episode!
Bangkok, Thailand can be a place that people love or hate. And unfortunately for us…we didn’t love it. But we also realize that this is likely entirely our own fault. So we wanted to address what NOT to do in Bangkok, Thailand plus tips to have a much better time than we did!
Hindsight is 20/20 right? We made plenty of mistakes when it came to planning the last few days of our honeymoon during our visit to Bangkok, and we wish we would’ve been more prepared before venturing into the most visited city in the world. From lack of research to not managing our expectations, find out what not to do in Bangkok and how to have a great trip there!
What would you recommend doing in Bangkok? What travel mistakes have you made? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @wwhoneymoon, message us on Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected]
Time Stamps What NOT to do in Bangkok, Thailand:
- 0:14- Intro and topic
- 3:14- Updates/chat
- 5:08- #1 Thing to NOT do: Failing to do research
- 9:51- #2 mistake: Not preparing our mindset to visit a big city after spending time at the beach
- 12:52- #3 mistake: Not knowing how to get around
- 16:22- #4 mistake: Don’t book a digital food tour
- 22:16- How to do better while visiting Bangkok
- 23:50- What went right in Bangkok
- 31:12- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Other Southeast Asia Blog Posts:
- 3 Week Southeast Asia Itinerary
- 10 Days in Thailand
- Things to Know Before Visiting Southeast Asia
- 5 Days in Koh Lipe
- 4 Days in Chiang Mai
- Most Romantic Things to do in Thailand
- 2 Days in Siem Reap
- 1 Day in Hanoi
- Thailand Honeymoon Guide
- Southeast Asia Budget Guide
- Thailand Budget
- Southeast Asia Packing List
- Perfect Halong Bay Cruise
- Best Honeymoon Destinations in December
- Podcast Episodes About Southeast Asia:
- Where we stayed in Bangkok: U Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Perfect Tours for Bangkok:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!