Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). This includes (but is not limited to) Airbnb, TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. Read the full disclosure policy here.
Who else is setting travel goals for 2021?
Okay, last year we remember creating our 2020 travel bucket list. It was full of international destinations ranging from a week in Colombia to road tripping around Scotland. As you can imagine, those dreams quickly disappeared in March. While we definitely had a couple of great road trips in 2020, we’re now looking ahead to the future and setting our 2021 travel goals more…well realistically.
We’re talking about our dream destinations for 2021 that we could reasonably travel to including more US and North America destinations and maybe a couple of spots in Europe for later in the year.
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Realistic Travel Goals for 2021:
- 0:20- Intro
- 0:36- Updates/chat
- 3:30- Highlight of the week
- 5:53- Topic intro
- 8:26- Something good from 2020
- 14:03- Travel destination goal #1: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 15:52- #2: Scotland
- 17:27- #3: Shenandoah National Park
- 19:57- #4: Napa and Sonoma
- 22:13- #5: Quebec Province
- 24:30- #6: Somewhere beachy (Aruba, Florida Keys, etc.)
- 25:43- #7: The Bahamas
- 27:56- #8: Christmas markets in Europe round 2 (Germany and France)
- 30:00- #9: Portugal and Spain wine regions
- 31:53- #10: France (Road trip through Provence, Paris, Dijon)
- 33:19- Honorable mentions
- 34:26- Wrap up
Helpful Links/Further Reading:
- Related Blog Posts:
- USA Bucket List Destinations
- USA Top Fall Vacations
- Paris Bucket List
- Paris in 4 Days
- How to Spend 24 Hours in Paris
- Ultimate 7 Day France Itinerary
- Top Things to do in Solvang, California
- Related Podcast Episodes:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!