Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
We’re back with part 3 of our “two weeks in a continent” series on the podcast! This time, we’re talking all about how to spend 14 days in Europe!
Europe is easily one of the most reasonable spots to spend a 2-week trip. With discount airlines and a vast train system, it is super easy to get around Europe and see a lot in just 2 weeks. So Chris and I are excited for you to tune in to our podcast episode, and let us know your thoughts on our two separate itineraries on how to spend 14 days in Europe!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps 14 Days in Europe:
- 0:22- Intro
- 0:39- Updates/chat
- 6:09- Kat’s approach to her 14 days in Europe itinerary
- 11:13- Kat’s Europe itinerary: London, Paris, Munich, Budapest, and Porto
- 33:28- Chris’s approach to his 14 days in Europe itinerary
- 37:34- Chris’s Europe itinerary: Bruges, Paris, Milan/Piedmont, Barcelona, and Porto
- 55:50- What was one place we regret not adding but couldn’t with time?
- 58:57- Which would we drop to make the itinerary less fast?
- 1:01:49- Anything we’ve learned? And would we go on each other’s itinerary?
- 1:05:18- Wrap up
Helpful Links & Further Reading:
- Relevant blog posts:
- How to Spend 4 Days in London
- An Insider’s Guide to Spending 4 Days in Paris
- An insider’s Guide to Spending 4 Days in Budapest
- 2 Days in Budapest
- How to Spend a Day in Bruges
- Perfect Itinerary for the Loire Valley
- Best Time to Visit Paris
- Trip to Paris Cost
- Paris Bucket List
- What to Wear in Paris
- Paris in May
- Tips for Visiting Paris in January
- Paris in a Day
- Best Arrondissements in Paris
- 7 Days in France Itinerary
- Relevant podcast episodes:
- Day Trips From Paris:
- Day Trip From Munich: Castles from Munich
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!