Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
I know what you’re thinking. How in the world do you spend just 2 weeks in Africa?
Let’s be honest, you definitely will not see everything on this giant and beautiful continent. However, if time and/or money only allows for 2 weeks in Africa, Chris and I have some pretty amazing destinations you need to visit!
From a night under the stars in the Sahara Desert to spotting the Big 5 on safari, Chris and I both came up with separate itineraries for this podcast episode! Which is your fave?
Table of Contents
Time Stamps 2 Weeks in Africa:
- 0:16- Intro
- 0:34- Updates/chat
- 4:57- Topic overview: 2 weeks in a continent
- 7:58- Chris’s approach to creating his African itinerary
- 10:37- Chris’s 2 weeks in Africa itinerary: Cape Town, Kruger National Park, Nairobi, Masai Mara, and Cairo
- 27:04- Kat’s approach to creating her African itinerary
- 32:24- Kat’s itinerary: Fes, Sahara Desert, Marrakesh, Zanzibar, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro Crater
- 48:04- Which destination did we try to fit in our itineraries but wouldn’t work?
- 53:09- Which destination would you drop to make the trip less rushed?
- 56:00- What did we learn from this?
- 59:04- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Relevant Blog Posts:
- Relevant Podcast Episodes:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!