Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
I know what you’re thinking. How in the world do you spend just 2 weeks in Africa?
Let’s be honest, you definitely will not see everything on this giant and beautiful continent. However, if time and/or money only allows for 2 weeks in Africa, Chris and I have some pretty amazing destinations you need to visit!
From a night under the stars in the Sahara Desert to spotting the Big 5 on safari, Chris and I both came up with separate itineraries for this podcast episode! Which is your fave?
You can always let us know your favorite or other tips you have in the comments below or you can reach us on Twitter @wwhoneymoon, Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected].
Time Stamps 2 Weeks in Africa:
- 0:16- Intro
- 0:34- Updates/chat
- 4:57- Topic overview: 2 weeks in a continent
- 7:58- Chris’s approach to creating his African itinerary
- 10:37- Chris’s 2 weeks in Africa itinerary: Cape Town, Kruger National Park, Nairobi, Masai Mara, and Cairo
- 27:04- Kat’s approach to creating her African itinerary
- 32:24- Kat’s itinerary: Fes, Sahara Desert, Marrakesh, Zanzibar, Serengeti, and Ngorongoro Crater
- 48:04- Which destination did we try to fit in our itineraries but wouldn’t work?
- 53:09- Which destination would you drop to make the trip less rushed?
- 56:00- What did we learn from this?
- 59:04- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Relevant Blog Posts:
- Relevant Podcast Episodes:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!