Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Paris, France- loved by many the world over. When it comes to finding a romantic destination, we can almost all agree- Paris is unmistakably the place to go. From charming cobblestone streets to stunning cathedrals and museums, Paris is truly a magical place. And even if you are short on time, you can certainly see a lot in just 5 days in Paris. We did it just a few weeks ago and are talking all about how to do the same!
So today on the podcast, we talk about our thoughts and impressions of Paris, where to stay, when to visit, the best things to do in Paris in 5 days, where to eat and drink in Paris, and our biggest surprise about the city of light.
Would you visit Paris? Have you been? What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments!
Check out our Paris must-haves here!
Time Stamps for 5 Days in Paris:
- 0:10- Intro and topic
- 3:09- Updates
- 6:16- Our thoughts prior to arriving in Paris
- 11:20- First impressions of Paris
- 16:19- Where to stay in Paris
- 17:27- When to visit Paris
- 18:33- Things to do in Paris in 5 Days
- 35:37- Where to eat and drink in Paris
- 42:25- Best macaroon in Paris
- 44:57- The best meal in Paris
- 46:30- Our biggest surprise about Paris
- 48:27- Would we go back?
- 49:51- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- 4-Day Itinerary Paris, France
- 1 Day Itinerary for Paris
- Best Times to Visit Paris
- Most Romantic Things to do in Paris For Couples
- Ultimate Paris Bucket List
- Ultimate Guide to Visiting Paris in January
- Top 10 Tips for Visiting Paris in May
- Loire Valley Day Trip Itinerary
- Where to Stay in Paris Based On Your Travel Style
- How Much Does a Trip to Paris Cost?
- 7 Days in France Itinerary
- What to Pack for Paris
- Where to Honeymoon in France
- Other Destination Guide Episodes you may be interested in:
- Recommended Hotels for Paris:
- Budget: Hotel Prince Albert Louvre (Check prices and reviews on TripAdvisor | Booking.com | Agoda)
- Mid-Range: Hotel Parister (Check prices and reviews on TripAdvisor | Booking.com | Agoda)
- Luxury: Grand Hotel du Palais Royal (Check prices and reviews on TripAdvisor | Booking.com )
- Recommended things to do in Paris
- Favorite Day Trip Ideas
- Our Loire Valley day trip we took
- Paris Museum Pass
- Things to do in Paris:
- Eiffel Tower
- Food Tour (Secret Food Tours- Le Marais)
- Where to Eat & Drink:
- Le Bols De Jean
- Les Deux Magots
- Bistro Richelieu
- La Jacobine
- Le Procope
- Creperie Des Artes
- Bouillon Pigalle
- La Felicita
- Perruche (rooftop bar)
- Gontran Cherrier
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!
7 Days in France: The Ultimate France Itinerary in 7 Days - World Wide Honeymoon
Tuesday 21st of January 2020
[…] While I have a whole guide up about travel to Paris in 4 days as well as a podcast episode about travel to Paris, France, here are some key things you’ll want to see and do during your short visit to Paris for your […]
10 Best Places to Spend New Year’s in Europe - World Wide Honeymoon
Tuesday 17th of December 2019
[…] And don’t forget to check out our 4 days in Paris itinerary or Paris, France podcast episode! […]
Top 10 Places to Visit This Winter - World Wide Honeymoon
Wednesday 27th of November 2019
[…] Travel to Paris, France […]
Suggested Itinerary for the Loire Valley | Loire Valley Highlights Tour from Paris - World Wide Honeymoon
Monday 14th of October 2019
[…] love France so much. I lived there for 5 months during my semester abroad in Grenoble. But to visit Paris again with my love made it even more enchanting. And the only thing that can possibly be more enchanting […]
Your Ultimate Guide to Visiting Paris in January - World Wide Honeymoon
Monday 14th of October 2019
[…] Travel to Paris, France podcast episode […]