Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Belize may be well known for its tropical Cayes and snorkeling opportunities, but there are plenty of places for adventure too! In this episode, we’re going to talk about one of our favorite day trips: river tubing and ziplining in Belize!
The Belizian mountains are a thing to behold, and having the chance to zip between mountains over a river was such an experience! Afterward, we then enjoyed floating on the river below and going through some class 2 rapids! We thoroughly loved our time out in nature in Belize!
Would you go ziplining in Belize? What about river tubing? Let us know your thoughts! You can reach us on Twitter @wwhoneymoon, Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected]
Table of Contents
Time Stamps River Tubing and Ziplining in Belize:
- 0:30- Updates/chat
- 13:44- Highlight of the week
- 17:42- Topic intro: Zipling in Belize and river tubing
- 24:55- Itinerary for river tubing and ziplining
- 26:29- Ziplining in Belize
- 32:53- River tubing in Belize
- 36:09- Which was our favorite thing to do
- 37:09- Would we go again?
- 37:36- Wrap up
Helpful Links & Further Reading:
- Travel to Hopkins, Belize Podcast Episode
- Ultimate Belize Bucket List Podcast Episode
- Snorkeling in Belize Podcast Episode
- Cave Tubing and Mayan Ruins in Belize Podcast Episode
- Belize 7 Day Itinerary
- Ultimate Belize Honeymoon Guide
- How Much Does a Trip to Belize Cost?
- Belize Packing List
- Costa Rica Itinerary in 10 Days
- 4 Days in the Costa Rican Rainforest
- Day Trip to La Fortuna
- Mayan World Adventures
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!