Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Mayan ruins, blue hole swimming, and cave tubing in Belize- can it be done in just one day? Yes!
Belize is a small country, and while it packs a punch in adventure, it is easy to see and do a lot within a day. So in this podcast episode, we’re talking all about our first full day in Belize where we hiked among the ruins of Xunantunich, swam in an inland blue hole, and even cave tubed in Belize!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Mayan Ruins, Blue Hole Swimming, and Cave Tubing in Belize:
- 0:24- Intro
- 0:43- Updates/chat
- 7:20- Highlight of the week
- 10:04- Topic intro: Mayan ruins, blue hole swimming, and cave tubing in Belize
- 11:04- Tour itinerary described in detail
- 28:04- Which was our favorite?
- 28:58- Would we do this tour again?
- 32:17-Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Other Belize Podcast Episodes:
- Tour company we used for our trip: Untame Belize
- Where we stayed: Hopkins Bay Resort
- Pack bug spray
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!