Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
There are ample places to go snorkeling in Belize. From the sandy shores of the several cayes to the Belize Barrier Reef, there are tropical fish, nurse sharks, and coral reefs aplenty!
So when it comes to snorkeling, we’ve got a whole podcast episode dedicated to telling you where you can snorkel and dive in Belize, things to know, and even our day trip along the Belize Barrier Reef from Hopkins!
We absolutely fell in love with Belize and its fabulous snorkeling and we hope you do too! Whether you want to see the depths of the Belize Blue Hole in the middle of the Caribbean or see tropical fish along the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world, let’s dive into exploring underwater in Belize!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Snorkeling in Belize:
- 0:19- Intro
- 0:36- Updates/chat
- 8:41- Highlight of the week
- 10:01- Topic intro: Snorkeling in Belize
- 10:46- Where can you snorkel or dive in Belize?
- 14:03- Belize snorkeling itinerary
- 27:15- Would we do it again?
- 34:02- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Other Belize Podcast Episodes:
- Belize Underwater
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!