Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
With so many incredible things to do in this small, Central American country, you better Belize we had to create a Belize bucket list!
This country has so much to offer from Mayan ruins, blue holes (not just the big one in the Caribbean!), snorkeling, cave tubing, and more! Trying to do it all in one trip may not be possible, but who needs more reasons to return to this amazing country?
In this podcast episode, we’re breaking down the top 10 Belize bucket list items and even have a few honorable mentions too!
Which bucket list item do you most want to try? Let us know in the comments or you can reach us on Twitter @wwhoneymoon, Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected]
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Belize Bucket List:
- 0:15- Intro
- 0:32- Updates/chat
- 4:46- Highlight of the week
- 7:29- Topic intro: Belize bucket list
- 8:20- #1: Big blue hole
- 10:27- #2: Snorkeling in Belize’s Great Barrier Reef
- 14:49- #3: Cave tubing
- 17:41- #4: Xunantunich
- 20:24- #5: Try all the food
- 23:16- #6: Try local beer
- 25:12- #7: Ziplining
- 26:43- #8: ATM (Actun Tunichil Muknal) Cave
- 30:10- #9: St. Herman’s Blue Hole National Park for blue hole swimming
- 32:15- #10: Exploring the cayes and atolls around Belize
- 34:28- Honorable mentions
- 36:22- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Other Belize Podcast Episodes:
- 7 Days in Belize
- Ultimate Belize Honeymoon Guide
- How Much Does a Trip to Belize Cost?
- Belize Packing List
- 10 Days in Costa Rica
- 4 Days in the Costa Rican Rainforest
- La Fortuna Day Trip
- Where to Stayed in Belize: Hopkins Bay Resort
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!