Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
When it comes to travel to Vermont, you’ll likely want to check out their brewery scene. That’s why we have this podcast episode all about a Vermont guide to beer!
Vermont, being famous for hazy IPAs, is one of the best beer-producing states in the nation! So whether you want to celebrate after a long Vermont hike or you want to enjoy a crisp can of this golden liquid by the fire on an autumn evening, these are all the details you’ll need for drinking beer in Vermont!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Vermont Guide to Beer:
- 0:20- Intro
- 0:37- Updates/chat
- 5:35- Highlight of the week
- 6:25- Topic intro: Vermont guide to beer
- 9:51- What makes beer in Vermon so special?
- 13:50- Best Breweries in Vermont
- 31:40- Honorable mentions
- 33:48- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Relevant Blog Posts:
- Related Podcast Episodes:
- Greg Noonan Home Brewing Books
- Beer Advocate
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!