Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Ever wanted to stay on a coffee plantation in Costa Rica? You’re in luck because that’s exactly what we’re talking about in this podcast episode!
We were lucky enough to stay at Finca Rosa Blanca during our visit to Costa Rica back in November/December, and it was magical. From the beautiful rooms to the stunning views, you could spend so much time here relaxing.
Add on the amazing, fresh coffee and the chance to take a tour of the coffee plantation to learn more and you’ve got a great escape for coffee lovers!
Learn all about why you should definitely stay at a coffee plantation in Costa Rica here!
What are your thoughts? Would you stay here? Let us know in the comments or you can reach us on Twitter @wwhoneymoon, Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected].
Time Stamps Staying at a Coffee Plantation in Costa Rica:
- 0:22- Intro
- 0:39- Updates/chat
- 3:55- Highlight of the week
- 9:34- Thoughts prior to staying at a coffee plantation in Costa Rica
- 13:11- First impressions
- 16:59- How to get to Finca Rosa Blanca
- 17:40- Where to stay: Finca Roca Blanca
- 19:26- When to visit
- 20:37- Things to do at and around Finca Rosa Blanca
- 32:10- Best meal at Finca Rosa Blanca
- 35:09- Do we recommend for first timer’s?
- 36:43- Which suite is the best?
- 38:31- How long should you stay?
- 39:05- Best excursion
- 39:28- Do we recommend the tasting menu?
- 42:26- Would we go back?
- 44:43- Wrap up
Helpful Links & Further Reading:
- Related Blog Posts:
- Related Podcast Episodes:
- Where we stayed: Finca Rosa Blanca
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!