Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). This includes (but is not limited to) VRBO, TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. Read the full disclosure policy here.
If you know Chris and me, you know that we love visiting the top wine destinations around the world! From sipping Pinotage in the Cape Winelands to frolicking around vineyards in the Willamette Valley, great wine can be found in many places.
So while we’re dreaming of visiting more wine destinations around the world one day, for now, we’re giving you all the details on the top 10 wine regions you need to add to your bucket list. From old world to new, red to white, and so much more, find out why these regions are some of the best places to drink wine!
Which wine region of the world is your favorite? Do you enjoy tasting wine during your travels? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @wwhoneymoon, message us on Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected]
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Top Wine Destinations in the World:
- 0:19- Intro
- 0:36- Updates/chat
- 7:18- Topic intro
- 11:17- Top wine destinations in the world #1: Stellenbosch, South Africa
- 15:25- #2: Mendoza, Argentina
- 18:11- #3: Etyek, Hungary
- 21:12- #4: Marlborough Sound, New Zealand
- 25:04- #5: Rioja, Spain
- 27:28- #6: Bordeaux, France
- 32:04- #7: Santa Ynez Valley, California
- 35:41- #8: Willamette Valley, Oregon
- 37:14- #9: Piedmont, Italy
- 39:09- #10: Kakheti, Georgia
- 43:09- Honorable mentions
- 45:06- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Blog Posts:
- Podcast episodes:
- Join us on TikTok!
- South African wine shop
- We LOVE this Kanonkop Pinotage
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!