Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Beer, wine, coffee, tea, cola… you name it, every place has a drink or two that the locals know about. But which places to travel to for drinks are so good that you’ll want to go for yourself and have it firsthand?
Today on the podcast, Kat and Chris dive into their favorite destinations (and maybe a few they’d love to visit) just for drinks. From “being here for the beer” to satisfying that amazing hot chocolate craving, these are the top 10 places to travel to for drinks around the globe.
Where would you travel for a good beverage? Let us know in the comments! Or reach out on Twitter @wwhoneymoon, Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected].
Time Stamps Top 10 Places to Travel to for Drinks:
- 0:15- Intro
- 0:31- Topic
- 3:11- Updates/chat
- 8:35- #1 Western United States (California, Oregon, Washington)
- 12:27- #2 Colombia
- 16:49- #3 Peru
- 20:13- #4 Argentina/Chile wine region
- 24:57- #5 Germany
- 30:45- #6 Belgium
- 33:27- #7 United Kingdom
- 37:54- #8 Paris, France
- 41:50- #9 South Africa
- 44:18- More on France
- 45:32- #10 Spain
- 46:07- Honorable mentions
- 47:26- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- 10 Places to Travel to for Food Podcast Episode
- Paris, France Podcast Episode
- Articles on the destinations discussed:
- Our favorite wine tours:
- Willamette Valley Wine Tour
- Loire Valley Castles and Wine Tour
- Champagne Day Trip From Paris
- Burgundy Day Trip From Paris
- Napa Valley Wine Tour
- Santa Barbara Wine Tour
- Santa Barbara Bike and Wine Tour
- Mendoza Wine Tour
- Mendoza Bike & Wine Tour
- South Africa Constantia Wine Valley Wine & Bike Tour
- Full-Day Private Tour from Cape Town to the Winelands
- Pisco Crawl in Lima
- Our favorite beer tours:
- Our favorite coffee tours:
- Our favorite books about beverages
- German Beer Purity Laws
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!