Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
While we’ve been discussing more local travel lately, as we’re from Cleveland, we absolutely love visiting the best wineries in northeast Ohio! This area is known as Ohio Wine Country, so you know it has to be great! From crisp Chardonnays to inventive Georgian-inspired wine, this area delivers fantastic glasses of vino ranging from sweet to dry.
In this podcast episode, we decided to break down our recommendations for which wineries to visit, which wines to try, and our top tips for visiting this area.
Which Ohio wine is your favorite? We’re big fans of Harpersfield Chardonnay and M Cellars Rkatsiteli! Let us know your thoughts in the comments or tweet us @wwhoneymoon, Instagram message us @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected].
Time Stamps Best Wineries in Northeast Ohio:
- 0:16- Intro
- 0:34- Updates/chat
- 2:20- Highlight of the week
- 5:40- Topic intro
- 8:00- #1 on the list of best wineries in northeast Ohio: Cask 307
- 9:09- #2: Debonne Vineyards
- 11:33- #3: Ferrante Winery
- 13:24- #4: Grand River Cellars
- 15:46- #5: Harpersfield Vineyard
- 17:40- #6: M Cellars
- 20:02- #7: Old Firehouse Winery
- 22:15- #8: Silver Crest Cellars
- 24:18- #9: South River Vineyards
- 26:59- #10 on the list of best wineries in northeast Ohio: Lakehouse Inn and Winery
- 29:51- Tips for visiting the wineries in northeast Ohio
- 33:33- Sample itinerary
- 36:59- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- More posts about visiting Ohio:
- More posts about visiting wineries:
- Podcast episodes talking about wine:
- Our favorite book for learning about wine: Windows on the World Complete Wine Course by Kevin Zraly
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!