Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Searching for where to travel this summer? Same. That’s why we came up with a list of places where we should not only be able to visit this summer but are definitely worth going to this time of year!
With some countries reopening to US tourists, plus with more people in the US getting the jab, there are ample places we can visit this summer. That’s why we wanted to create a podcast episode to help you choose where to go!
From getting adventurous in Glacier National Park to sunning yourself in the Greek Isles, these are the top places to visit this summertime!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Where to Travel This Summer:
- 0:22- Intro
- 0:39- Updates/chat
- 5:14- Highlight of the week
- 6:31- Topic intro: Where to travel this summer
- 9:02- #1: Glacier National Park
- 12:08- #2: New River Gorge National Park
- 16:31- #3: Charleston, SC, and the surrounding islands
- 18:56- #4: Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 22:29- #5: Portland, Maine, and Acadia National Park
- 24:45- #6: Hawaii
- 27:38- #7: Greek Isles
- 30:52-#8: Alaska
- 36:40- #9: Croatia
- 38:37- #10: Iceland
- 41:12- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Relevant Blog Posts:
- Relevant Podcast Episodes:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!