Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
This year, I’ve noticed that many of us have become avid day hikers. With the lack of big international destinations to travel to, many of us have turned to hike in our local parks, forests, etc. Chris and I are lucky enough to have Cuyahoga Valley National Park nearby, where we’ve been hiking a lot this year.
We also did a couple of hiking trips to the Smoky Mountains and in Vermont. During all of this hiking this year, we’ve come across a lot of fantastic products that we love and would make the perfect gifts for the day hikers in your life! Whether they love the challenging trails up to mountain peaks or beautiful fall foliage day hikes, this podcast episode has all of the best gifts for day hikers!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Best Gifts For Day Hikers:
- 0:25- Intro
- 0:41- Updates/chat
- 2:11- Highlight of the week
- 4:27- Topic intro
- 6:16- #1 of the best gifts for day hikers: Lifestraw Waterbottle
- 8:34- #2: Osprey HikeLite backpack
- 11:21- #3: Headlamp
- 12:40- #4: Water reservoir
- 14:17- #5: Hiking boots
- 16:02- #6: Garmin or GPS watch
- 17:53- #7: Hiking poles
- 19:55- #8: Tripod
- 21:06- #9: AllTrails Membership
- 22:37- #10: Binoculars
- 24:20- #11: National Parks Passport
- 25:48: #12: Goodr sunglasses
- 27:09- #13: Massage balls
- 28:08- #14: Tiger Tail massage roller
- 29:26- #15: Subpar Parks posters
- 31:08- #16: Yaktrax
- 33:26 #17: Moon Travel Guides
- 35:21- #18: Yeti beer can holder
- 36:45- #19: Tick Key
- 38:38- #20: A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson
- 40:57- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Related Blog Posts:
- Related Podcast Episodes:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!