Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
So you’ve been to Paris once before and absolutely loved it! But what should you do on your next visit? In this podcast episode, we’re talking all about a second timer’s guide to Paris!
From hidden gems around the city you may have missed the first time to where to stay, eat, and play this time around, this is the ultimate guide on your second visit to the city of lights!
Have you visited Paris before? Which things would you most like to do the second time around? Let us know in the comments or you can reach us on Twitter @wwhoneymoon, Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected]
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Second Timer’s Guide to Paris:
- 0:16- Intro
- 0:34- Updates/chat
- 6:56- Highlight of the week
- 8:28- Topic intro: A second timer’s guide to Paris
- 10:12- Tip #1: Visit in a different season this time around
- 14:58- Tip #2: Stay in a more local or less touristy area
- 17:27- Tip #3: Visit some smaller museums
- 29:04- Tip #4: Find other hidden gems around the city
- 35:40- Tip #5: Plan a day trip
- 37:15- Tip #6: Restaurant ideas for your second visit
- 41:06- Tip #7: Bars to check out on your second visit
- 43:32- Questions about visiting Paris for the second time
- 47:22- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Related Blog Posts:
- Related Podcast Episodes:
- Best Neighborhoods to Stay in:
- Saint Germain
- Latin Quarter
- Le Marais
- Museums to Visit:
- Hidden Gems
- Day Trip Ideas:
- Restaurants to Try:
- Bars to Try:
- Castor Club
- Bars along Rue Mouffetard
- Le Relais Odeon
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!