Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Ever ventured to a cool hidden spot and thought ,”Wow! This is incredible! How do people not know about this underrated place?!” What about going to a place people constantly go on about and feel like, “Hmm… I don’t get it?” Us too. So we’re talking all about the most overrated and underrated things in travel.
From destinations that are worth it (or not) to whether or not flying business class is what it’s cracked up to be, we’re diving into which things are the most overrated or underrated.
What things in travel do you feel aren’t worth the hype? What things aren’t rated highly enough? Let us know your thoughts (and whether you agree/disagree) with us in the comments or message us on Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, Twitter @wwhoneymoon, or email [email protected]
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Overrated and Underrated Things in Travel:
- 0:18- Intro
- 0:35- Updates/chat
- 10:02- Topic intro: Overrated and underrated things in travel
- 10:54- Is Disney World overrated or underrated?
- 15:08- Business class flying for a 5-hour flight
- 17:34- Los Angeles
- 21:31- The Blarney Stone
- 23:29- Machu Picchu
- 26:22- Going to the beach
- 28:57- St. Patrick’s Day celebrations
- 32:20- Airport lounges
- 36:06- Travel by train
- 38:22- Easter Island
- 42:51- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Relevant Podcast Episodes:
- Mentioned in Episode:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!