Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Searching for where to hike in Glacier National Park?
We get it. It can be intimidating to narrow down all of those 700 miles of trails, especially if you have a shorter amount of time in the park. Luckily, after spending a week in Glacier, we know the best trails that you won’t want to miss!
In this podcast episode, we talk about the 6 main hiking trails that we hiked during our trip including day hikes and easier trails. Plus, we even talk about our absolute favorite hike and what you could probably skip if you’re short on time.
What are your thoughts? Which trails would you most like to hike in Glacier? Let us know in the comments or you can reach us on Twitter @wwhoneymoon, Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or you can email [email protected]
Time Stamps Where To Hike in Glacier National Park:
- 0:31- Intro
- 0:48- Updates/chat
- 8:23- Highlight of the week
- 10:42- Topic intro: Where to hike in Glacier National Park
- 12:11- Tips prior to hiking in Glacier National Park
- 13:56- #1: Highline Trail to Granite Park Chalet Plus Grinnell Glacier Overlook
- 21:05- #2: Avalanche Lake via Trail of the Cedars
- 24:17- #3: Hidden Lake Overlook
- 28:22- #4: St. Mary Falls
- 29:43- #5: Grinnell Glacier Trail
- 34:14- #6: Rockwell Falls Plus Aster Falls
- 36:52- What was our favorite hike?
- 38:36- Which would we skip?
- 39:27- Additional tips
- 40:27- Wrap up
Helpful Links And Further Reading:
- Perfect Glacier National Park Itinerary
- How Much Does a Trip to Glacier National Park Cost?
- Glacier Honeymoon Guide
- Non Hikers Guide to Glacier
- Most Romantic National Parks
- Moon Travel Guide for Glacier National Park
- PS- Go check out my new blog called France Voyager!
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!