Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
We all make mistakes, and when it comes to traveling both internationally and domestically, a few issues will pop up. From missed flights to how we would change our itinerary to certain destinations, these are our top 10 travel do-overs and how you can learn from our mistakes!
Whether you’re traveling together for the first time, or you are trying to learn how to not spend way too much money at a fancy restaurant that was well above budget, check out how you can make your travels even better.
What travel mishaps would you like a do-over for? Let us know in the comments!
Pro-tip: Don’t travel without insurance! Get a quote here!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps for Top 10 Travel Do-Overs:
- 0:20- Intro and topic
- 1:13- Updates/chat
- 10:48- #10: Spend more time in Vietnam versus Bangkok
- 13:00- #9: Reorder Thailand
- 16:53- #8: How to Prepare so we never miss a flight again
- 21:54- #7: Not do a city tour in Cape Town
- 27:02- #6: Where we stayed in Toronto
- 29:00- #5: Researched things to do in Toronto instead of only planning around meals/leave room for flexibility
- 33:13- #4: How we ordered our trip to South Africa
- 35:03- #3: Re-do our snorkel tour in Koh Lipe, Thailand
- 38:31- #2: Slow our trip to New York City down
- 42:26- #1: Don’t overspend in New York City
- 48:48- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Top 10 Couples Travel Tips Podcast Episode
- 30 Reasons to Travel as a Couple
- Hanoi Podcast Episode
- Halong Bay itinerary
- South Africa itinerary
- Southeast Asia itinerary
- New York City
Love this and want more exclusive content? Subscribe to the blog!
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!