Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Last week we covered adventure and wildlife tours, and this week we’re talking about the best virtual museum tours on this podcast episode!
Whether you are stuck at home for the foreseeable future or you’ve always wanted to check out a certain museum but haven’t had the opportunity yet, we’ve got some fantastic museums that you can visit from the comfort of your own home. With Google Street View, virtual 360º projects, and beautifully done online tours, these are the best museums you’ll want to check out online!
Time Stamps Best Virtual Museum Tours:
- 0:18- Intro
- 0:35- Updates/chat
- 2:10- Highlight of the week
- 7:45- Topic intro
- 8:21- #1 of the best museum virtual tours: British Museum
- 10:14- #2: The Louvre virtual tour
- 15:19- #3: Pergamon Museum
- 17:36- #4: The Vatican museums
- 20:25- #5: Musée D’Orsay
- 22:40- #6: MASP
- 25:22- #7: National Gallery of Art
- 27:28- #8: Van Gogh Museum
- 30:29- #9: Uffizi Gallery
- 31:18- #10: National Museum of Contemporary Art in Seoul
- 35:03- #11: The MET
- 36:50- #12 of the best museum virtual tours: The Guggenheim
- 39:31- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Blog posts:
- Podcast episodes:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!