Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
What are the ways to bring travel to you?
If you’re like us, you’ve canceled trips, stocked up on groceries, and haven’t been outside for longer than 2 seconds to take out the trash. While this is the time of year that our travel ramps up, we’re sitting at home unsure of when this will be over.
However, we have come up with some fun ways to bring travel to you when we’re all stuck at home wishing we were on the beach…or hiking…or eating something that isn’t frozen veggies and ramen.
So here are our favorite ways to travel while at home!
What thoughts do you have? What are your favorite ways to travel while at home? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @wwhoneymoon, message us on Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected].
Time Stamps Ways to Bring Travel to You:
- 0:14- Intro
- 0:30- Updates/catch-up
- 7:42- Topic into
- 8:37- #1 Tip: Cook a Meal From Your Travels
- 13:33- #2: Drink a Favorite International Beverage
- 16:32- #3: Plan a trip
- 18:41- #4: Find travel inspiration
- 22:36- #5: Visit a nearby place
- 26:10- #6: Learn a language
- 29:16- #7: Read a travel book
- 34:28- #8: Watch a foreign film
- 37:15- #9: Make a travel scrapbook
- 40:12- #10: Reminisce on prior trips
- 42:53- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Blog Post (with all relevant links): Top 10 Ways to Bring Travel to You While Stuck at Home
- Ultimate Staycation Ideas for Couples That Love Travel
- How to Change Your Flight
- What 27 Travelers Are Thankful For Right Now
- For News and Updates:
- Instagram post talking about canceling our trip to Colombia
- Our Favorite Travel-Related Books:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!