Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Winter is in full force. It’s cold, and with hardly any public holidays off of work from February until the end of May, we could all use a week off. While we love to reminisce on spring breaks from college, we certainly don’t want to head to Panama City Beach or Fort Lauderdale to hang out with students letting loose for a week. So, what are the best adult spring break destinations?
What are some great spots for those in their late 20’s and up to travel to in order to take a much-needed spring break? That’s what we’re unpacking in this podcast episode. From off-the-beaten-path spring beach destinations to foodie adventures, we’ve got the best adult spring break destinations for your week-long getaway!
Time Stamps Best Adult Spring Break Destinations:
- 0:26- Intro
- 0:44- Updates/chat
- 5:29- Topic intro and overview
- 8:00- #1 adult spring break destination: DC
- 10:48- #2 destination: Mexico City & Acapulco
- 14:33- #3 destination: Belize
- 15:59- #4 destination: Iceland
- 18:58- #5 destination: Yucatan Peninsula
- 20:51- #6 destination: San Antonio (and Austin)
- 24:10- #7 destination: California road trip
- 26:20- #8 destination: Antigua and Barbuda
- 29:47- #9 destination: Utah
- 30:53- #10 adult spring break destination: Las Vegas
- 33:52- Honorable mentions
- 36:38- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Blog Posts:
- Cherry Blossom Festival in DC page
- Intrepid Travel Real Food Adventure Mexico Tour
- New to Airbnb and want to use it for spring break? Get $40 off!
- We love rentalcars.com for car rentals!
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!