Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Let’s talk about travel New Year’s resolutions!
Each year, many of us set resolutions and goals for the following year. We make goals for our careers, health, relationships, and more. But what about in our travels?
In this podcast episode, Chris and I talk about what we want to prioritize in travel in 2022 and discuss our travel New Year’s resolutions from being more sustainable to getting outside of our comfort zone!
Table of Contents
Time Stamps Travel New Year’s Resolutions:
- 0:23- Intro
- 0:40- Updates/chat
- 2:37- Highlight of the week
- 4:27- Topic intro: Travel New Year’s Resolutions
- 6:47- Resolution #1: Offset carbon emissions from travel
- 8:54- #2: Give places a fair chance
- 14:51- #3: Hike all the trails in Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- 18:19- #4: Get outside comfort zone while traveling
- 20:48- #5: Spend time at a beach
- 23:14- #6: Make time to travel with loved ones
- 24:30- #7: See a new national park
- 25:53- #8: To be more sustainable/eco-friendly
- 27:12- #9: Each of us plans a weekend trip for the other person!
- 28:11- #10: Explore more locally
- 30:46-Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Gold Standard Carbon Emission Offset
- 2019 Travel Stats and 2020 Goals
- Where to Celebrate New Year’s Eve in Europe
- Guide to Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park in Winter
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!