Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). This includes (but is not limited to) VRBO, TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. Read the full disclosure policy here.
To wrap up our year in review series, we’re talking about our 2019 travel stats and travel goals for the 2020s!
And to be honest, the travel stats shocked us. From the number of flights taken to the number of days spent traveling, we couldn’t believe it when we tallied it up. We also dive into the number of miles and points we’ve earned and burned over the year, and chat about our best and worst hotel nights.
Then, we discuss our travel goals for the 2020s. We talk about the countries we’d love to visit, how we’d like to travel, career goals in travel, and more!
But no matter what, we’re so thankful you’ve been along for the ride through 2019 and hopefully into the future! We hope you have a happy New Year and a wonderful year in travel and life in 2020.
What were some surprising travel stats in your own travels in 2019? What are your travel goals going forward? Let us know in the comments or tweet us @wwhoneymoon, message us on Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email us at [email protected]
Table of Contents
Time Stamps 2019 Travel Stats and Travel Goals for the 2020s:
- 0:20- Intro
- 0:45- Topic Intro
- 1:39- Updates/chat
- 3:38- Travel stats for 2019
- 16:58- Travel goals for the 2020s
- 35:53- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Year in Review Series Part 1: Best Food and Drinks of 2019
- Year in Review Series Part 2: Top Travel Memories and Embarrassing Moments of 2019
- How Many Miles Have We Earned 2018 Edition
- 3 Cards You Need to Fly Business Class to Southeast Asia for $60
- Get Started Traveling
- Is Business Class Worth It?
- Best Hotels of 2019:
- During our world travels, we trust World Nomads for our travel insurance. They have easy to understand plans and great coverage, giving us peace of mind while we’re on the road.
- We love Get Your Guide for finding the best day trips and tours at great prices.
- Want to book a bucket list trip without the stress? Check out Intrepid Travel for great deals on life-changing experiences around the globe using local guides!
- For cheap flights, we check Skyscanner for the best deals!
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!
Pin it here!