Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
There are so many events worth traveling the world to experience!
Carnival in Rio, Oktoberfest in Germany, and Holi in India are a few iconic events to witness. We talk about those and even more off-the-beaten-path events that you’ll want to mark your calendars to attend one day! So whether you love a good water fight or enjoy festive decor and parades, these are incredible events to experience!
What is an event worth traveling the world to experience in your opinion? Let us know in the comments or you can reach us on Twitter @wwhoneymoon, Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected]
Table of Contents
Time Stamps 10 Events Worth Traveling the World to Experience:
- 0:40- Updates/chat
- 2:07- Highlight of the week
- 4:25- Topic intro: Events worth traveling the world to experience
- 6:35- #1: Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany
- 11:52- #2: Return of the Alpine Pastures in Annecy, France
- 15:38- #3: Day of the Dead in Mexico
- 17:56- #4: Christmas markets in Cologne, Germany
- 20:32- #5: World Cup
- 22:23- #6: Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- 23:36- #7: Cooper’s Hill Cheese Rolling Festival in Gloucester, England
- 29:53- #8: Holi in India
- 32:20- #9: Feria de Abril in Seville, Spain
- 34:49- #10: Songkran in Thailand
- 36:08- Which would we attend next year if we could?
- 38:12- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- The 20 Best Things to do in Annecy, France
- Ultimate Cologne Christmas Crawl
- Cologne Christmas Markets Podcast Episode
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!