Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
We’re back with more travel questions to ask each other!
We’re asking each other random off-the-cuff questions about travel in this podcast episode. This can range from anything including food and drink to whether travel has changed us. We hope you enjoy the questions and let us know your answers too!
Time Stamps Travel Questions to Ask Each Other:
- 0:20- Intro
- 0:38- Updates/chat
- 10:03- Highlight of the week
- 11:46- Topic intro: Random travel questions to ask each other
- 12:46- #1: What pasta/noodles are better?
- 16:07- #2: Travel to France and only 4 other countries or skip France and travel the rest of the world?
- 18:27- #3: What is a bucket list wine destination that we’ve never visited?
- 22:02- #4: What would happen if Chris was in charge of trip planning?
- 26:46- #5: What is the oddest thing that has happened to you during your travels?
- 31:46- #6: How important is food to a particular travel memory?
- 35:15- #7: What first sparked your wanderlust?
- 39:15- #8: What country could we see being a tourist destination in 20-30 years?
- 42:38- #9: Have you changed since traveling?
- 46:05- #10: Go-to hangover cure food to catch a flight?
- 52:10- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!