Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Ever need a vacation from a vacation? What about feeling stressed during or after a trip? It happens to the best of us. That’s why we’ve come up with 10 tips to make life easier before, during, and/or after a trip!
From drinking plenty of water and getting rest to cleaning up your house before you leave, these are tried and true things we’ve learned that just make the process of traveling and coming home much easier.
What tips do you have to make life easier for travel? Let us know in the comments or you can reach us on Twitter @wwhoneymoon, Instagram @worldwidehoneymoon, or email [email protected].
Time Stamps 10 Tips to Make Life Easier Before, During, or After a Trip:
- 0:21- Intro
- 0:39- Updates/chat
- 5:28- Highlight of the week
- 9:32- Topic intro: 10 tips to make life easier before, during, or after a trip
- 10:32- #1: Build in a buffer day between travels and going back to work/daily routine
- 14:01- #2: Unpack and do laundry right away
- 15:18- #3: Invest in TSA Precheck or Clear
- 17:33- #4: Clean your house (and sheets) before your trip
- 19:07- #5: Reserve transportation ahead of time
- 22:28- #6: Download your favorite shows, movies, and ebooks before your flight
- 25:29- #7: Create a grocery list before you leave and/or have frozen meals in the freezer for when you arrive home
- 27:06- #8: Check your back accounts when you get home
- 28:43- #9: Keeping track of charges as you incur them
- 31:20- #10: Drink a lot of water while traveling and rest
- 34:23- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!