Some posts on this site contain affiliate links, meaning if you book or buy something through one of these links, I may earn a small commission (at no additional cost to you!). Read the full disclosure policy here.
Coffee is a reward for getting out of bed in the morning. It is the fuel to get the day started. It is no wonder that many people love coffee. Plus, it is really tasty! But have you thought about where it is grown? Today, we’re looking at the best coffee regions in the world!
From robusta to arabica, Tanzania to Indonesia, we’re diving into the world of coffee, how it is grown, and some fun facts about where it comes from. So pour yourself a cup of joe, learn about where the term “mocha java” came from (hint: it is not what you think!), and enjoy this coffee-centric episode!
Time Stamps Best Coffee Regions in the World:
- 0:28- Intro
- 0:45- Updates/chat
- 2:02- Topic intro
- 5:31- #1 of the best coffee regions in the world: Ethiopia
- 8:23- #2: Tanzania
- 9:43- #3: Yemen (But don’t travel there now!)
- 14:07- #4: Indonesia
- 15:54- #5: Brazil
- 17:51- #6: Papua New Guinea
- 19:45- #7:Uganda
- 22:48- #8: Colombia
- 25:21- #9: Cuba
- 27:26- #10: Costa Rica
- 28:55- Wrap up
Helpful Links and Further Reading:
- Our favorite coffee book: The World Atlas of Coffee
- Relevant Podcast Episodes:
How You Can Help:
- Rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, I Heart Radio, Spotify, or wherever you get podcasts!
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest!
- Subscribe for updates!
- Check out our resource page for booking on the affiliate links we love like TripAdvisor, World Nomads, etc. We earn a small commission at no cost to you!